Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Planning on a comic

I've always wanted to make a comic of my own (who doesn't ?). I've got a basic idea about what my work is going to be. Its about people from a different world and their strange ways of life. These people can't talk and ... (why spoil the suspense now eh?). Its sort of like Frank Abbott's famous work called 'Flat Land', but with a whole new wavelength. Haven't thought of a name for it yet ... but its going to be more of a combination of 'Zen' and 'pure toilet humor' !


This is my initial work of the cover page... pure vector art... its really simple but very expressive and novel. Maybe you've figured out the whole concept of the work from this page...

(If this somehow reminds you of Star Wars, don't tell George ;-) !)




Anyway, stay tuned for the first release ...

No comments: